I have no idea how to do this whole blog thing but I will try! I do not live near my family and I hardly ever get to see my friends. I keep in touch with many people through myspace but for those who are not into the myspace thing I did this for you! Now everyone can keep in touch with what is happening in the Davis Family.
Friday, February 8, 2008
I have no idea how to do this whole blog thing but I will try! I do not live near my family and I hardly ever get to see my friends. I keep in touch with many people through myspace but for those who are not into the myspace thing I did this for you! Now everyone can keep in touch with what is happening in the Davis Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey,
I hope I'm doing this right. I don't understand the blog thing either!! I love seeing the pictures. Everything is the same at school. I can't wait to have you back in April.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment